The first post is the hardest, right? So many ideas that have been bubbling around in my head and now that it comes to it I just don’t know which direction to take. But here’s what I figure. This is an organic process and I reckon that the big numero uno posto is arbitrary, it doesn’t really matter what I write. And so, although the “here’s my first post and my thought processes behind it” approach may be a little trite, to hell with it. It is what it is. And it only needs to be short and I just need to get it out of the way and move on to something more meaningful/comical/review-ical/maniac-ical or whatever direction I end up taking as a blogger – oh yeah, I’m one of those now. Let’s see how long this lasts eh?
- @BriggySmalls High five everyone 2 weeks ago
- RT @C4F1: Our biggest race... needs the biggest names... Enter... Tom Cruise #BritishGP 🤝 @TomCruise Live @Channel4 ⏰ Sun 1:30pm Created &… 2 weeks ago
- @carolecadwalla I would expect exactly this from @piersmorgan. Attention grabbing, misogynistic, egomaniac and all round turd 5 months ago
- RT @sueperkins: LIARS. https://t.co/CJ1CKm4wdF 5 months ago
- But of course not compulsory so this is all a bit misleading and he's line grabbing theguardian.com/education/2021… 5 months ago