The first post is the hardest, right? So many ideas that have been bubbling around in my head and now that it comes to it I just don’t know which direction to take. But here’s what I figure. This is an organic process and I reckon that the big numero uno posto is arbitrary, it doesn’t really matter what I write. And so, although the “here’s my first post and my thought processes behind it” approach may be a little trite, to hell with it. It is what it is. And it only needs to be short and I just need to get it out of the way and move on to something more meaningful/comical/review-ical/maniac-ical or whatever direction I end up taking as a blogger – oh yeah, I’m one of those now. Let’s see how long this lasts eh?
- @OwenJones84 @jeremycorbyn I'm desperate for labour to convince me that they have a viable solution to this impasse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @mattfrei I'll go by proxy and do what they will no doubt do; rais a finger across the Channel. And who could blame them 3 days ago
- @SusanWa60190622 @lemondrizzle @Womans_Place_UK I wonder why anyone still holds Oxford Union in any kind of regard at all 3 days ago
- @EL4JC @lemondrizzle Maybe he harbors a tinge of disappointment that Shami changed from a highly respected spokespe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @DanWinterbottom Love the place. Travelled all over but Darjeeling and Amritsar stand out for me 3 days ago