The first post is the hardest, right? So many ideas that have been bubbling around in my head and now that it comes to it I just don’t know which direction to take. But here’s what I figure. This is an organic process and I reckon that the big numero uno posto is arbitrary, it doesn’t really matter what I write. And so, although the “here’s my first post and my thought processes behind it” approach may be a little trite, to hell with it. It is what it is. And it only needs to be short and I just need to get it out of the way and move on to something more meaningful/comical/review-ical/maniac-ical or whatever direction I end up taking as a blogger – oh yeah, I’m one of those now. Let’s see how long this lasts eh?
- @BriggySmalls Can't. 3 weeks ago
- @BriggySmalls You've taken that a little far. I no longer hold you in such high regard. You're a cad and a bounder 3 weeks ago
- @BriggySmalls You sir, are a gentleman of the highest order. Bless you for seeing the person within rather than the gas which comes out 3 weeks ago
- Know how to bugger our Christmas. 8th of Jan before our oven gets looked at. Merry Christmas @TeamKnowHowUK and Currys. 4 weeks ago
- @SimbaSleep #fail beyond the 100 day trial 4 weeks ago