The first post is the hardest, right? So many ideas that have been bubbling around in my head and now that it comes to it I just don’t know which direction to take. But here’s what I figure. This is an organic process and I reckon that the big numero uno posto is arbitrary, it doesn’t really matter what I write. And so, although the “here’s my first post and my thought processes behind it” approach may be a little trite, to hell with it. It is what it is. And it only needs to be short and I just need to get it out of the way and move on to something more meaningful/comical/review-ical/maniac-ical or whatever direction I end up taking as a blogger – oh yeah, I’m one of those now. Let’s see how long this lasts eh?
- Extremely telling that it is hard line Brexiters that take this course of action. Thank you @cathynewman for highli… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Missing the point. But thank you for voting Stevie Babes. #PeoplesVote twitter.com/Channel4News/s… 1 month ago
- Surely this is an own-goal for these guys. How it's going to be if they get their own way?#PeoplesVote Brexit: leav… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- It's nice that the Brexity Hag has taken the time to sign up I guess twitter.com/MrSandy_P/stat… 1 month ago
- So sad to hear. I loved her presenting style. Dark glasses needed right now. theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2… 1 month ago