The first post is the hardest, right? So many ideas that have been bubbling around in my head and now that it comes to it I just don’t know which direction to take. But here’s what I figure. This is an organic process and I reckon that the big numero uno posto is arbitrary, it doesn’t really matter what I write. And so, although the “here’s my first post and my thought processes behind it” approach may be a little trite, to hell with it. It is what it is. And it only needs to be short and I just need to get it out of the way and move on to something more meaningful/comical/review-ical/maniac-ical or whatever direction I end up taking as a blogger – oh yeah, I’m one of those now. Let’s see how long this lasts eh?
- RT @Kaltenjay: Hi Jacob, can you clarify if people trapped by floodwaters in Meadowhall should stay put as advised by the emergency service… 2 months ago
- RT @MrMichaelSpicer: the room next door - James Cleverly https://t.co/zSl2JzhM0S 2 months ago
- I unlocked £25 Rush tickets for @SalesmanWestEnd with @TodayTixUK. Tap to unlock: todaytix.com/x/london/shows… 3 months ago
- Has a point: The campaign to stop Brexit has never found the right words theguardian.com/commentisfree/… 3 months ago
- I entered the £10 Front Row Lottery to see Ian McKellen On Stage with @TodayTixUK! Enter: todaytix.com/x/london/shows… 3 months ago