The first post is the hardest, right? So many ideas that have been bubbling around in my head and now that it comes to it I just don’t know which direction to take. But here’s what I figure. This is an organic process and I reckon that the big numero uno posto is arbitrary, it doesn’t really matter what I write. And so, although the “here’s my first post and my thought processes behind it” approach may be a little trite, to hell with it. It is what it is. And it only needs to be short and I just need to get it out of the way and move on to something more meaningful/comical/review-ical/maniac-ical or whatever direction I end up taking as a blogger – oh yeah, I’m one of those now. Let’s see how long this lasts eh?
- I don't normally read @spectator but this article does rather sum up some of the evidence behind the accusations of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Hmmm.... You'd think that Lab party would be telling its MPs to shut the f*** up about Jews and Israel. But no. Cue… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- RT @EuanPhilipps: This should be the end of the misplaced faith that @AngelaRayner is any kind of ally in the fight against #LabourAntisemi… 1 day ago
- He was totes itching to properly slag off The 7 but bit his tongue @Channel4News twitter.com/Channel4News/s… 1 day ago
- @Simon_Pegg Doesn't mean we shouldn't. Plus. It'll be Summer by the time anything actually happens. Cornettos all r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago