The first post is the hardest, right? So many ideas that have been bubbling around in my head and now that it comes to it I just don’t know which direction to take. But here’s what I figure. This is an organic process and I reckon that the big numero uno posto is arbitrary, it doesn’t really matter what I write. And so, although the “here’s my first post and my thought processes behind it” approach may be a little trite, to hell with it. It is what it is. And it only needs to be short and I just need to get it out of the way and move on to something more meaningful/comical/review-ical/maniac-ical or whatever direction I end up taking as a blogger – oh yeah, I’m one of those now. Let’s see how long this lasts eh?
- At a time when the media has an absolute right to scrutinise the government why does it keep snubbing @Channel4News… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @Gpoptosis: Our world-beating track and trace system will be in place by September or October at the latest! Yet another victory for the… 1 month ago
- @zsk @EnglishHeritage How wonderfully peaceful. Aside from the kids obvs ;-) 1 month ago
- Yeah. Same. But I also wish he'd quit the day job twitter.com/Keir_Starmer/s… 1 month ago
- I'm a twat that tailgates, stops oncoming traffic in order to pull out and weaves in and out of motorway traffic. M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago