The first post is the hardest, right? So many ideas that have been bubbling around in my head and now that it comes to it I just don’t know which direction to take. But here’s what I figure. This is an organic process and I reckon that the big numero uno posto is arbitrary, it doesn’t really matter what I write. And so, although the “here’s my first post and my thought processes behind it” approach may be a little trite, to hell with it. It is what it is. And it only needs to be short and I just need to get it out of the way and move on to something more meaningful/comical/review-ical/maniac-ical or whatever direction I end up taking as a blogger – oh yeah, I’m one of those now. Let’s see how long this lasts eh?
- This man epitomises everything bad about the Tories. In it for themselves: Chris Grayling lands £100k job advising… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @Gavin_H76 @C4F1 @therealdcf1 @SteveJones @benedwardstv @BillyMonger @AussieGrit @LeeMcKenzieTV Thanks. My bad. You… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Thank you @C4F1 @therealdcf1 and @SteveJones for the excellent top quality insightful and thoroughly enjoyable cov… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @mikeysmith: I’m no fisherman, but I’m guessing you’d catch more mackerel with a line on your fishing rod. 3 weeks ago
- Not very intelligent and probably not very secure in himself. What's next for failing Grayling? I hear that Ofqual… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago