The first post is the hardest, right? So many ideas that have been bubbling around in my head and now that it comes to it I just don’t know which direction to take. But here’s what I figure. This is an organic process and I reckon that the big numero uno posto is arbitrary, it doesn’t really matter what I write. And so, although the “here’s my first post and my thought processes behind it” approach may be a little trite, to hell with it. It is what it is. And it only needs to be short and I just need to get it out of the way and move on to something more meaningful/comical/review-ical/maniac-ical or whatever direction I end up taking as a blogger – oh yeah, I’m one of those now. Let’s see how long this lasts eh?
- @BriggySmalls Now that response in tells me your fantasy date would be Katie Hopkins, the island you're most like i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @janewakefield And obviously we viewers never ever try to strain our eyes to see of you have any trash fiction 1 week ago
- RT @BriggySmalls: Big shout out to the guy who walked past my window earlier screaming out an incredibly off-key version of ‘I Will Survive… 2 weeks ago
- @BriggySmalls @pega Smashing 1 month ago
- RT @Kaltenjay: Hi Jacob, can you clarify if people trapped by floodwaters in Meadowhall should stay put as advised by the emergency service… 4 months ago